Saturday, February 22, 2014

Introducing myself....

Hi!  I just wanted to give a quick overview of myself and what I plan on blogging about...
     *I'm a middle school science teacher, science fair guru, choreographer, Envirothon coach, Christian, Mom of 3
     *I love earth and environmental science, but I also teach physical and life science
     *I plan on blogging about once per week, but it will vary
     *My blog will be mostly pictures
     *My goal is provide both inspiration and hands-on, usable ideas and materials
     *I am HUGE on thinking outside the box.  Not to brag, but I'm pretty darn good at it.
   
I haven't posted in a bit because we've been swamped with snow days, we're behind on our musical (Fiddler), I'm between science fairs, and we had our bi-annual Mennonite Educators Conference.

Upcoming:  I accept my blogger award for best new blog.  Also coming this week:  A Fungus Freebie! AND A Periodic Table Freebie!  Check back for cool stuff and lots of pictures!

Now my question for you:  If you plan on following me... Would you be interested in me posting dinner ideas/recipes???  I also happen to be into cooking quick, healthy, cheap meals for my family.  What do you think?  Too much?

Let me know what you think!
Lisa Marie


2 comments: